Want to learn some new tricks?
Fun and laughter and a unique way to learn are the order of the day with a Travelling Light Circus workshop. We teach circus skills for young and old alike, indoors or outdoors across the UK and can provide a tent if needs be.
Where we can do workshops:
- At events
- At schools
- For team-building
- For company away-days
- SEN and hard-to-reach young people
- Community days
- Book us and we will come
Types of workshops:
- Hula Hooping
- A multi-disciplinary package to suit your needs
New Tricks You Learn:
- Confidence and esteem building
- Kinaesthetic learning
- An interactive physical activity
- How to be engaging and increase your enthusiasm
- Wowzers! You get to take your own juggling balls home
Our workshops are run by Travelling Light Circus. We have years of experience, are fully insured and are DBS checked professional instructors.
Andy, Dan and Shona
Travelling Light Circus
To avoid disappointment, please note we don’t do workshops in some traditional circus skills, such as: bed of nails; knife throwing; lion taming; human cannonball and plate spinning 🙂